Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Randomness of my brain...leads nowhere

Who decides what is to be done if the results are here does the journey matter..
I am but a man of speech with thoughts in a bottle deep in the sea...
Resolutions to restrictions they are all but forced upon our conscience...
This year is no different from the next...so why not just skip this year...
With less murmur in your thoughts I can see your eyes better...with less blinking of your eyes I can hear your thoughts better...
The wall of promotion is but no means of communication...break the wall come live in my area...
I am but a servant you are the key let me open the master bedroom to your sea...
I can post but will it matter to the one that matters the most will she flutter
will there be tears or joy in her eyes how does it matter if she has already read each letter
still the servant will abide in love he dies in love he cries in love
she may hold time still for him to enter but will it matter if the time lies...